Hospelhorn, E., & Radinsky, J. (2016). A Method for Analyzing Gestural Communication in Musical Groups. Discourse Processes.
Radinsky, J., Hospelhorn, E., Melendez, J. W., Riel, J., & Washington, S. (2014). Teaching American migrations with GIS census webmaps: A modified "backwards design" approach in middle-school and college classrooms. Journal of Social Studies Research.
Hospelhorn, E. (2012). Constructing Quartets. Presented at the American Education Research Association Annual Meeting: Symposium on Spatial and Embodied Methods, Vancouver, B.C., April 2012.
Radinsky, J., Ping, R., Hospelhorn, E., & Goldman, S. (2012). Making the Absent Present: Improvised Representational Fields in Students’ Negotiations of Meaning with GIS. Presented at the American Education Research Association Annual Meeting: Symposium on Spatial and Embodied Methods, Vancouver, B.C., April 2012
- George Lewis, Assemblage (New World, 2017) / Flutes
- Mikel Kuehn , Object/Shadow (New Focus, 2016) / Flute
- Advance Base, Nephew in the Wild (Orindal, 2015) / Bass
- Future Hits, Today is Forever (Coach House Sounds, 2014) / Flute, Bass, Vocals, Keyboards
- Erato Chamber Orchestra, A Bit of Bach (MJA Productions, 2013) / Flute Solo
- Hollows, Vulture (Trouble in Mind, 2012) / Bass, Vocals, Composer, Flute
- The Marble Vanity, The Marble Vanity (Soft Fizz, 2012) / Flute, Harpsichord
- The Marble Vanity, You Can't Step on a Rainbow (Trouble in Mind, 2012) / Harpsichord
- Future Hits, Songs for Learning (Coach House Sounds, 2012) / Flute, Bass, Vocals
- Smoker, Ripe Fruit (Kilo Records, 2011) / Flute
- Hollows, Hot Sand/ Shapeshifter (Soft Power Records, 2011) / Bass, Vocals
- Hollows, Bobby Blueheart/ Walkaway (Trouble in Mind, 2010) / Bass, Vocals, Composer
- Hollows, Hollows (Addenda, 2009) / Bass, Vocals, Composer